Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel, popularly known as Sardar Patel, was a leading pathfinder in the Indian history of the freedom struggle. He was appointed as the First . He was a barrister and also served for Indian National Congress. He is considered as the founding father of the “” where he played a pivotal role in integrating the provinces freed from British Rule. He also took part in the Quit India Movement, which shook up the British that ultimately led to the
Given below are ten lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, which students are aspiring to write competitive exams can use and for making speeches.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was one of the dynamic and famous leaders of the country.
- He was on 31st October 1985 in a small village in Gujarat.
- Patel was a freedom fighter and participated in many freedom struggles against the British brought authorities.
- He was a close associate to Mahatma Gandhi, and he joined the Indian National Congress.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was jailed many times because he participated in the freedom struggle.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is better known as the Iron Man of India.
- Patel was elected for the post of Home Minister soon after India got independence and he went to become the Deputy Prime Minister too.
- He was a dynamic leader who had a firm belief in Unity, and he was one of the leaders who brought the people of the country together.
- He played a significant role in the Integration of the country after Independence.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was one of the leaders who was conferred with the Bharat Ratna award.