Traffic Rules & Regulations
Travel is an inevitable part of human life. No man can stay in a room for long. So it is necessary to go to public places. For that you have to use the roads. The rules to be followed on the roads are called traffic rules. We all read here to know what are the rules to be followed by pedestrians and motorists.
Rules for pedestrians
Pedestrians refer to people walking on foot.
- They should only walk on roads, on sidewalks.
- Walk only on the black and white lines that are marked for it in certain places and cross the roads.
- Pedestrians should cross the road only when allowed by the traffic police.
- In the absence of police, vehicles from the right and left should pass only when they do not arrive.
Motorists need to pay attention
- Drive only on the left side of the road.
- Motorists should raise the sound when coming from a short distance to pedestrians.
- When returning to the road, the appropriate markings should be given to oncoming vehicles shortly before the specified location.
- Never use flashlights that glare at onlookers.
- Only overtake on the right when overtaking ongoing vehicles. Never overtake on the left.
- Your vehicle should not overtake other vehicles for any reason on narrow roads and bridges.
- Air horn should not be used in front of hospitals or schools.
- Do not drive more than the speed specified for each vehicle.
- You need to drive at a steady pace and realize that you can only save fuel.
- No more than two people can travel in a two-wheeler.
- Helmets are required for both motorcyclists.
- Do not drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Do not drive while talking on the phone or listening to music.
- Four-wheeler drivers must use a seat belt attached to the seat.
Vehicle passengers should pay attention
- Do not get on or off a moving vehicle.
- Do not talk to the driver.
- Do not travel on stairs.
- Space must be provided for boarding and disembarking passengers.
- Pregnant women, the elderly and the disabled should be provided with seating.
- Need to get the appropriate ticket.
- Be respectful to the conductor and fellow passengers.
- Avoid mistakes such as smoking inside the bus, spitting, and stretching the hands and head out of the vehicle.
The purpose of the journey is only to reach the place we want to go, but also to realize that trying to go fast and not reaching death. We will all follow the traffic rules carefully.