Effects Of Coronavirus In Thoothukudi District
Academic Leadership - Online Journal,
Vol. 21 No. 6 (2020): Vol-21-Issue-6-June-2020
This study analyses the COVID-19 situation in Thoothukudi district and discusses the socio-economic impact, policy response and opportunities.
The objectives of this study are
- To study the socio-economic outline of the sample
- To know the time spend in a day during the lockdown
- To analyse the impact of personal life, income and relationships during the lockdown period.
- To examine the social distancing norms affected emotions, feelings and other aspects of your overall physical and psychological well-being and
- To find the level of satisfaction regarding government remedial measures for controlling COVID-19.